Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

60 Things I would like to do before I die...

Inspired by a friend of mine - I too have decided to write 60 things I would like to do before I die (in no particular order)!

1. Marry someone who will make me laugh all the way to my grave - my huppy (we were engaged 17th Dec 2005)
2. Achieve DnA's goal of retiring young
3. Drive a top of the range mercedes AMG for that particular time
4. Have 2-3 beautiful children
5. Have our parents retire and live comfortably
6. Get onto the property ladder
7. Travel to the 7 Wonders of the World
8. Stay at the most expensive, high rated hotel at that particular time
9. Go camping UK style!!
10. Have regular holidays abroad with friends (so far had 2 with my best buds in Cyprus & Tunisia)
11. Swim with the fishes in the Great Barrier Reef
12. Go back-packing across Australia and New Zealand
13. Meet a Geisha
14. Travel to Japan esp. during the blossom season and soak in the natural springs
15. Learn mandarin
16. To achieve the following: passive income greater than expenses
17. To be a brilliant cook and bake lots of cakes!!!
18. Always be there for Huppy and our family
19. To catch a spider or creepy crawly without freaking out
20. To dance professionally with Huppy - e.g. Tango, Salsa...
21. To own large Koi fish in our garden pond
22. Set up a charity close to our hearts
23. Be a grandmother
24. Be a great grandmother
25. Hold regular dinner parties for close friends & family
26. Have a Christmas tree full of decorations and sparkly fairy lights with gifts underneath it every year
27. Go to Lapland with Huppy and our children
28. Hire a caravan or RV and travel somewhere random for a min 1 week
29. Have my own bridal shop
30. Interior design DnA's home
31. Fly in a hot air balloon
32. See the Northern lights
33. Visit Las Vegas
34. Have my own aquarium
35. Attend a World Cup Finals match
36. Experience zero gravity
37. Be in a live television audience
38. Witness the cure for cancer
39. Bury something special to me deep down in a hole and leave it there; someone else will find it someday, long after I'm gone, and treasure it as I did.
40. Visit each of the continents
41. To know the feeling of getting drunk
42. Try to never hurt people's feelings
43. Make the King happy with me and be treated like the Queen! hehehe
44. Never be overweight
45. To hold hands with Huppy wherever we may go
46. To kiss Huppy's lips once just before meal times
47. Exercise regularly
48. Lie on a blanket and admire the stars
49. Make something brilliant from scratch
50. Be a great mum and wife
51. Make a positive difference in someone's life
52. Never lose contact with my dearest friends
53. Change a car tyre on my own!
54. To be a trendy mum and grandmother
55. Have my Golden Wedding Anniversary with Huppy
56. Die before Huppy
57. Die in my sleep without pain
58. To do something naughty without worrying about the consequences!?!?!?
59. To overcome my fear of heights
60. To enjoy every single day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home