Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Friday, November 17, 2006

60th Bday Party

I didnt sleep well last night - maybe becos my Huppy was not near... In addition to lack of sleep - I have been feeling quite achy and I feel as tho my body system is gonna shut down soon.

Work was a chore and although quite busy, it seemed to drag on for hours... I mean, when you wanna just go home and tuck yourself in bed - its always the same - the day drags! Anyways, I forgot that I had a 60th Bday to attend. And there was no excuse as I was going with Jayne!

End of work finally arrived - and I had to dash to Jayne's house to get ready... It was fun getting ready! It was like younger days where you have dressing up sessions! The invite said the event started at 7:30pm.. but we didnt manage to arrive until 8:40pm.... And no - we're not the fashionably late type! It's just that to get to this place, you had to travel thru the country lanes (and it's pitch black) and Jayne didnt know how to use her full beams (she knows now!). Basically, to cut the story short - we were disorientated!!! but eventually got to our destination by parking somewhere very close and walking!!!!


Although lethargic and feeling slightly ill - the whole process of travelling down the spooky lanes in the middle of the night - was extremely scary and the adrenaline was making me feel less ill! But I had to get myself in the mood - I mean, you might as well make the most of the evening - right?!?!

The evening was a beautiful evening... with men in black tie and women in long dresses... The event was organised by her husband and children... Quite touching.... So as the night unfolded - we danced and ate the night away....


When I reached home... then did I feel the shock to the system... total shut down! Nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home