Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Im Gonna Be Sent To Prison!!!!

"What happened?"
"Why?"
"When?"

These are just some of the few words that people have said when I had to tell them that I will be sent to prison mid-dec... Some just stared at me blank... Whilst others just laughed and brushed it off with "whatever!"

For me, I'm extremely excited. Nervous but looking forward to the change of scenery! Oh no, dont you worry - Im being sent there to work! I mean, do you really think I'd do something criminal - exactly!!!

Well, when someone asked whether I'd be willing to work in a prison pharmacy, I thot to myself "Y not?" I'd be doing the same job - just in a different environment! I was told that I am not in contact with the inmates, but for those who I need to supervise taking their medication - I will not be put under any danger (sounds scary!!!)

I can sort of imagine the prison that we often see on TV or films... Inmates shouting back at you, guards with weapons... Ummm - maybe I've been watching too many films! Tell you all about it when I experience it :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prison!!! shocked me then, when I read that! When do you 'serve your time' there? hee hee... but on a serious note - better be careful though... never know if there are any escapees.... love, your Sis

10/24/2006 4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home