Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fantastic Feeling!

Have you ever had the feeling of doing something that you wouldnt normally do and then worry about it later?!?!? yip, that was me!

Today, I went out to shop for bits and bobs... Didnt plan to spend alot UNTIL I saw this most lush cashmere jumper...

My mind said *do I need it?*
Mouth says *Of cos u do - its winter and its freezing!*
Hand grabs the first of my size... then hand grabs all the colours of the same range in my size..
Legs go quickly to the till point and hand goes into the purse to pay

And all these actions happened b4 my mind kicked in and said *well, maybe one jumper is fine!!*

Worried? Nah... just a fab feeling! Now i sort of know what models feel like when they buy all of the colours of the same item!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home