Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Blythe.... Umm - I think they're growing on me!

Anyone know what a Blythe doll is? Well, I've seen their faces sprawled over many accessories, clothing and my sister owns one - but yet I didnt know they were called "Blythe dolls". To me they were dolls who had big heads and humungous eyes!!!

For some unknown reason - I decided to search the internet (shh - at work!) using the keywords "Dolls+big head"!!! because I kept thinking of these dolls and the pictures I have seen! Also, I was trying to think of something to get for my sis's 21st birthday - maybe I'll get her this doll cos she loves them! Or maybe now, for myself!!!!??!?!? ummm - but they're a little too expensive for a doll!!! Anyone care to buy me one?!?!? (",)

I still remember when I first walked into my sis's room and turned around to find this 28cm doll with its huge eyes staring at me... Oh boy did it give me a fright!! I must admit they first looked scary and then as I looked at more products - they actually look quite nice... But I must admit - some still look real scary cos of their hair-dos and clothes!!!
So what ya think? - Are you sharing the same emotions as me for these Blythe creatures/dolls?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a friend who was so into these Blythe dolls that eventually, they started looking pretty to me too...

... i guess they're the kinda things that grow onto you after some time, and you'll adore them more and more each day...

(good marketing tactic....;) )

10/06/2006 8:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm not too sure myself. I think they look a bit creepy. I think if Lucy had one in her bedroom could look a bit scary come night time with the big eyes watching you!

10/12/2006 8:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home