Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day 3: Downtown Disney Land


Disney Land:
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy."

Fantastic time... No matter what age!

Firstly we went and explored the Disney shops whilst we planned our excursion... so many things to do and not enuf time (u know what I mean?!)

Ansy and Huppy went on most of the rides whilst Auntie Hannah and I stayed on firm ground and laughed. Why would anyone wanna experience some crazy ride!?!?!? well, not me! atleast not the really scary ones! Hehehe... we managed 2 get Ansy on the Hotel ride!!! And I went on the most scariest ride in my life - Space Mountain.... Umm! I had my eyes shut all the way and missed all the beautiful stars according to Ansy! Oops nvm!


The shows were really good esp. "Honey, I shrunk the audience"!!! The 3 gals had the biggest scare in a long time and laughed uncontrolably!!

With the day drawing to an end and the parade in full flow - today was a memorable day....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

honey, i shrunk the kids.. have the rats running past your legs? hee hee..

did u catch bug's life? what about thunder mountain and splash mountain? those were my fav rides!

reading abt your journey makes me want to go travelling again!

10/01/2006 11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home