Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Day 5 and 6 of Snail Camp


Nothing much changed, more orange poo and a little bit of black ones... So there must be some snails that are not eating the carrot..

Hence need to give more carrots and make sure all of them are eating carrot and pooing orange...

A few more days... heahehaehahe... when my mouth gets better too!
For some of you, i know you can't wait to see the finished products!!

Have you ever wonder what the taste would be like???

Hmmmm.... those who want to try them can leave me a message!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dental Care said...

WTH!
U guys really going for that?
Woo....
I love gong gong man .. and boy.. you know me lah ..I'm sure I will try it if I ever got the chance!
Yummy~ ...
hahahaa

8/20/2006 6:13 pm  
Blogger Allan said...

Ehaehahehae...
Yes! WE are going to eat our garden's snails.

And we will tell you about the taste of it.

8/23/2006 8:33 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am begining to think the snails are quite cute!

why dont you keep them as pets?! :P

8/24/2006 5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home