Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

All work and bored!!! Itching2go!

My shift is about to end (9pm). The time is now 8:10pm and I've been in this place since 7:45 this morning... This is one of the most longest shifts that I do becos they dont split the shift.. But I shouldn't complain cos I get paid for it!!!

For some reason, my mind is not at work and I cant wait to leave!! Why? cos the weekend is gonna be fun fun fun!!!

Tomorrow - is my day-off and I will be visiting a friend that I have lost contact with. She is a dear fren that I knew from my childhood... If youre reading this Wendy - what happened to us?!?!? So sorry for not keeping contact - will do much better now :)

Also, tomorrow - i can at last, spend some quality time with my Huppy.... We're so busy with our work and projects and daily chores, that at times I feel I neglect him.. but he's been great and he puts up with my weird ways! Loves ya hupps!!

Then Sat will be Huppy's big driving day.. what do i forsee?!?!??! I think there will be a stall of the car!?!?!?!? I mean - c'mon, you dont expect to drive a really fast car with small pedals perfectly to begin with?!?!? You need to get used to it! I just hope it wont rain.. so that i can capture it on the camcorder!

Sun and monday will consist of working and then after my monday shift - pack for our hols.. Yippee.... can't wait....

Tell you all about it soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home