Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bring it on!!!! Wiggle those hips!!!

Today I was listening to some music and Shakira came on the radio.... I just love the music and i just love the way she moves... So out of the spur of the moment I decided that I too wanted to be able to move like that!!!

She gave me the inspiration to get up and text a few frens and get our act together and find a mixed dance class!!! Why do dancing? keep fit, do something we enjoy and keep us flexible!! To my surprise, those whom dont normally exercise when i ask them to, were VERY enthusiastic!!! Hope we find a class so that we can M-O-V-E...

Take a look and enjoy!

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/s/shakira/hips_dont_lie.html
(Shakira - hips dont lie)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey daze, you know I can dance like Shakira already!!

Pri x

8/26/2006 8:11 pm  
Blogger Wulfe said...

what kinda dance are you looking at? :) i'd suggest ballroom... start early, so u and Allan can do it nicely together at your wedding!

8/28/2006 4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home