Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Frens.... MWAH!!!

*Ring tone*

All of a sudden I get a msg on my mobile and it reads "How was ur day chick - hope its been good. Miss u"

These kind of messages are great becos they always seem to come at the right time, out of the blue! I must say at times I feel that I am not very good at keeping contact - but I have promised myself that I would try better...

I will say, although we are all busy with are paths in life and we dont get to chat or meet up often - but when we do it's like as tho we never parted! Usually, we start with "so, what's been happening?..." It's great!

To my Dearest Frens (new, old and to-be's) - I just wanna say - thank you for being a fren of mine and for putting up with my weird, quirky ways... Pls know that if you EVER need someone to talk to, share your happy and sad times, or just be there2 hav a cuppa - come find me and I will ALWAYS try my best to be there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home