Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Time is drawing near to our separation....

With the date pre-planned and with exactly 1 week to go - DnA will be separating... We will be going our ways for about 3 months. Hupps to Singa, where the weather will be hot and dinner will be served on the table by his beloved mother... Whereas, myself - I will be stuck in UK where the weather is freezing and where I am in command of the household aka ansy and gav (my bro and sis!) and dinner - normally its mum and Hupps that will cook! I'd rather wash dishes anyday!...

I suppose things wouldnt be so bad but my mum is on holiday too, visiting my sis in HK and she's away for over 5 weeks - arriving home just b4 Christmas.

Although Im gonna badly miss my hups - I suppose I cant be selfish and keep him all to myself. It will be good for him to spend time with his family in Singa without the distraction of his bingy, and I have job commitments until end of Jan. Anyways - I hope to meet up with him for a month during chinese new year and then travel back together - so what am I complaining about?!?!! Im not! I just cant wait for another holiday!

Trying to look on the positive side of things - Christmas is nearing and I am actually fully booked in my dairy - with social events and work...! Believe it or not its rather hectic! The 2 days after Hupps leaves - I have 2 evening party functions to attend. My friends have already offered their company, and my day's off are with them or I am doing things - just in case I get the "missing Allan blues!"

Well, like I always say - "Absence makes the heart grow fonder! Just hope the absence is not too long!"

1 Comments:

Blogger jaslene said...

Looking forward to ur visit next yr Daisy :)

11/15/2006 1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home