Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Do I see snow?!?

Today, I really didnt want to get up for work... I had a late night last night, cos I just couldnt sleep - even though my body had shut down... I had a thumping headache, my body aching, sore throat - to be honest, I am in no fit state. However, I should return the illness to those whom kindly gave it to me!!! hehehe!

So after making myself get up, I finally faced the cold and got ready for work... Work was the usual and was ticking away slowly... until some lady walked in with patches of white snow (as it seemed), on her clothing!

We all rushed to the front door... It wasnt snow... It was hail stones - bucketing down at some g-force... People were covering for shelter! Ever been hurt by a hail stone? - they kill! some are so small - but are so impacted!- Its like throwing stones! It was quite pretty. Imagaine the roads and buildings etc covered with white balls of polystyrene - it was like that! The pretty polystyrene white balls were not to last - as they turned into slush after about 30 mins and the hail stones stopped... Boring!

Time for me to sleep and recover....

P.s. Sorry Ritchie I cant attend your 30th tonight - I really dont think you'd appreciate me passing my germs to all your guests... Have a fabba dabba time x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home