Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What a hectic day!

*Alarm clock rings: 7:15am
*Mobile phone sms: 7:30am - "Mum needs copy of her travel insurance - asap, airport needs to see it b4 she is allowed to travel - pls scan & send"

Ok, basically, Mum is in HK and she wants to travel to Taiwan - but they need to see her travel insurance (for whatever reason, I do not know!). Mum has already bought ticket!

*Mum's flight leaves in the next 6 hours
*I must leave for work at 8:15am latest to get there on time

I call mum.... "Where is your travel insurance documents?"
Mum: "Allan bought it over the internet - so it should have arrived to home!"

*I call Allan in singa.... and he said it should be at home!!! UK home!!! Ok... basically, time is ticking away and I havent done anything!!!

I wake Ansy.... and told her to check all of mum's post... nothing! So, we try to call the insurance agency.... their computers are down and tell us to call later... GrEaT!!!

So, I tell Ansy to look for it!!! Whilst all this commotion is going on - Gav is just looking at us, weird. He know's we are looking for Mum's documents, he knows the company name.. so, all of a sudden - I ask him, "Have you collected any of Mum's letters?" because I told them to put them all in one place... "Yeah!" SO he goes and gets this ONE letter and voila its the travel insurance docuements!!!

Time is ticking away... I shoot upstairs to get changed, put my hair up in a messy ponytail and grabbed something quickly to eat... Got into my car and 5mins later - I was stuck in traffic!!!...

Arrived to work dead on 9am and it occurred to me - I didnt brush my teeth!! ehehhehe I quick time chewed gum!

Arrived at work and what a tip the place was inside... Apparently, the day before, the Pharmacist was not experienced and didnt know the computer system - hence, most of the walk-in and delivery scripts were not dispensed... Oh no... So all day - I was doing todays scripts and playing catch up on yesterday's scripts.... Summary... Non-stop day except for a rushed 15min lunch break..

5:30pm - shop closes - glad to be outta there! Hope the evening is far better... Cant wait to relax in a well deserved hot bath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home