Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

"I'm a celebrity - Get me outta here!"

I've never laughed so much - but today's episode was fantastic!!! It's on everyday and I'm so addicted to it!!!

You're probably wondering - what Im on about... Well, I am currently addicted to a reality show called "I'm a celebrity- get me outta here!" It's weird - becos, I dont normally watch reality shows, nor did I know who these celebrities were (they weren't really that famous!)

To read about the gist of the show - click this link... "About I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!"

But it's hilarious!!! Why? Because - you see them encounter their fears and some of the characters are so funny and random! I mean, there's this guy called Dean who screams louder than any of the women there - when faced with creepy crawlies!!! Also, in one of the trials - one of the celebrities had to eat a kangaroo tongue, eye-ball, testicle and anus to win some meals for their camp-mates!!! It was gross!!!

Wanna know something? For those who truely know me - I'm a wuss... dont like creepy crawlies, never slept on the floor (as such), love my luxeries, need a proper toilet, hate flies/mosquitoes, never been camping or living it hard! Never really done any outdoor activities... never really had the chance to actually! And never really wanted to - because my skin always tends to attract biting insects - so Im terrified!!! Also, cant swim, terrified of heights, dont like roller-coaster rides, dont like the dark..!!! what else is there?!?!?

So, I think it would be fantastic to experience this sort of adventure one day... Maybe, one day a group of us can go camping or do some sort of outdoor activity... and bond and make more frens! It reminds me of the good old days when a group of us frens went on hols together... didnt have a clue, had alot of experiences and got thru it crazily!!! So to those of you out there reading this... let's do something in the future... I cant wait for this experience cos its a must... Nothing too dangerous, just something whereby a group of us can be together, bond with each other and talk, laugh and spend a min of a week - forgetting everything, all the pressures, stresses and allow us to be young and care-free... Bring it on... Hope you'll be able to make it when the time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home