Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Friday, November 24, 2006

Do I love you more? Or do I love YOU more?...

What a hard choice to make.... both have qualities and both have its bad points...

I am torn between the two - however, I need to make a choice - for myself and for my future...

My loves are salmon and the other irresistably delicious and sexy chocolate (whether it be in the form of a cake, bar, sweet, drink, dessert)!!!... However, I have sinned and have sneekly tucked into some chocs... For those who know me, I am allergic to cow's milk and egg - I itch and end up having rashes (which have this time round, appeared with avengence and have not subsided!) Although I keep promising myself I will not eat it - I just simply cant resist...


How can I when someone is slowing enjoying a hot double chocolate fudge cake - right opposite you, or next to you, or on tv, or when you pass by a random shop! It's not just the cake - its also its family members - the choc bar, the choc drink, the choc ice-cream!!!! Urghghghgh!!!

Well, I've been suffering this rash for awhile now and have not eaten any chocolate for about 2 weeks - so after going thru the cold turkey session, I am quite determined. Oh, let me clarify - its not actually the chocolate's fault - its the milk inside that's the culprit! So - I should rephrase and say "no more milk chocolate products!"

I sometimes resort to eating dark chocolate when Im really desparate - but for those who have tried it - its SO not the same... the bitterness puts you right off!

So today, I am declaring my love for salmon to be more than choc products (milk chocolate, that is)... Hopefully, one day - someone can make up a recipe for milk-free and egg-free cakes, biscuits, choc, snacks - which are readily available on the shelf to buy and in lots of varieties! Cos currently, the range sucks!!!

Hey, I shouldnt complain cos atleast - Im eating healthily and cutting out the bad foods (cakes, biscuits etc)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

eggless cake is already available in sing!!

11/26/2006 3:12 pm  
Blogger Daisie said...

Qn is does it contain milk!!!?!?!? But hey, if it doesnt... YEAH... you'll have to show me where!

11/26/2006 4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home