Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Monday, December 11, 2006

What's Your Fascination?!?

What's with my fascination with healthy cereals? The answer is I dunno myself!!!

Today, after work - I decided to do a bit of shopping for essentials such as fruit and veg... Cereals never came into my mind - becos I have plenty at home!

However, walking down the aisles in the supermarket I walked pass the cereal aisle and I automatically turned and headed towards the healthy cereals (such as bran, museli, oats...) What is the problem? Nothing really to the normal person - But if you know what I do - you may think I DO have a problem!

Well, on previous occaisions - when Hupps and I would go shopping - he would shop and I would be at the cereal aisle... and I would STILL be at the cereal aisle when Hupps finished shopping... I never used to notice until Hupps mentioned it! So what exactly do I do in the cereal aisle?!?!

I dunno really, I seem to be fascinated by the different ranges of healthy cereals! I would pick a box up, read all the print, look at the ingredients, the calories, the fat content, carbohydrate content and so on... then, I would pick up another and compare it with the first and so on... The truth is I think I love looking at new cereals (the healthy ones and especially if they have new nuts, berries, seeds or other ingredients in them)! But however much I look at them - I generally pick the same cereals over and over again... So the rationale of looking at other cereals is really beyond me!!!

My favs include: Kashi range, Weetabix range, Jordon's Superfoods range and the different flavours of Oatso simple porridge!
So sad eh, that I get excited over cereals! Atleast - my fascinations are healthy and not as expensive as clothes, cars etc...!!! What are your fascinations?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home