Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Not a best pillow for bad back but a FaNtAsTiC gift!!!

9:39am.... The door bell rings... I peer out of the window. Huh? Tesco home delivery!

*Umm - must have bought something from Tesco!*

The guy brings out tesco bags from his van... I couldnt see into the bags as they were tied up... I signed for the delivery... When I got into the house and opened the bags... Ahhhh - I loved it... I know exactly what Huppy meant by practical and useful!!! One of the best gifts in a weird and wonderful way!

One by one - I took everything out of the bag:
-Packet of white seedless grapes
-Packet of red seedless grapes
-Packet of smoked salmon slices
-2 Packs of sharon fruit
-6 Soya milk cartons
-Weetabix 24s
-Luxury 12 roll toilet tissue

I am very routine kinda person... I religiously buy most of these items to snack on... Believe it or not - I ran out of the grapes, salmon slices (my loves), sharon fruits and weetabix!!! hehehehe... and during these past few days I have been saying I need to shop for some essentials - however, been far too busy!!!

The only thing Ive got TONS of is toilet tissue!! Months before (8th Nov 06) - Huppy and I said that we would write the date on the toilet tissue outer packet because we seem to go thru a pack of 24s in about 1 month!!!! Well out of the 24s that we kept track of - there are still 10 rolls left! And its been over 2 months!!! So my conclusion is Hupps - looks like its you!!!!

Thanks Hupps for the gifts... My heart felt warm becos you know me well - Mwah

In addition - thanks everyone for the beautiful gifts and for the friendships you have given me... *Hugs and kisses*

2 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Well, practical and useful... and the main point of that gift is, i cannot be there to carry those stuff for you, so i have to get the Tesco Delivery to carry those stuff.

That is the most important part!

The toilet rolls, i dun usually use that much as i wash myself after you know... I think you have done a calculation error.. normally we buy 12s... not 24s.

And I LOVE U!!!

See you soon!

1/16/2007 3:52 pm  
Blogger Allan said...

And yea!! nice song......................

1/16/2007 3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home