Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Dear Zayna

Today I attended Zayna's 1st birthday...








Thinking back - time has flown oh so quickly... I still remember when DnA, Pri, Aysh and Sad were in my house and Aysh and Sad showed us a pic of their baby scan on their mobile phone saved as "Our baby"...

Daze: What's that pic and why does it say 'our baby'?
Pri: Yeah - what's that?
Aysh: Hello... Our baby!
Pri: Are you sure?
Daze: Yeah, are you sure? YOUR baby?
Pri and Daze consecutively: Swear that its your baby, are you sure?
Aysh and Sad: Yes!!!!

**Hugs and congratulations!!!***

Those were the days!

Today, Zayna had her second bday party at her home!! It was lovely and I especially loved the decorations! Alot of people whom I had not seen were there - and it was like a catching up session - which was great...


Happy Birthday My Sweet Zayna - you were a gem today and you looked so adorable... xxx

And girl-frens - it was great to see us altogether again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home