Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

School Buddies...



Today, a group of old school buddies met up... It was lovely to see them all again after a period of absence. Some were married, some engaged, some with new jobs, some living in new locations... However - they were the same... I realised at that moment when I talked to them, that I missed them - their deep and intelligent conversations... the randomness and range of topics... I had a great time in school (just before uni) and the memories will stay with me forever...

Not all could attend but Chris is gonna organise a reunion next summer with all our school year to celebrate 10 years of leaving school!!! Wow - its been that long!.... Time really flies... Guys - friends before, friends now, friends in the future... Remember to keep in contact...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home