Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Monday, January 01, 2007

First Post Of The Year!

Hi everyone, just want to take this opportunity to wish every one a Happy and Prosperous New Year, and at the same time update people whom has not seen me for the last few months ( online or offline ).

Basically, ever since I (Allan) came back to Singapore, a lot of things were happening. Quite a few issues to settle, talk with dad regarding his business, a few family get together, got into a few partnerships with friends, looking at more ideas for my business, friends gathering etc.. Almost every day i sleep only 6hrs, sometimes lesser, but the lesser sleep was worth it (hopefully).

So during this period, i have neglected many people, not spending enough time with family ( i feel guilty whenever my dad comes into my room and talk to me and i only nodded or say "yea", but i m just trying to work. ), friends and most importantly my dearest bingy. Here i apologise.

Hope people will forgive me if i say i need 3 days ( a week even ) in advance if they want to ask me out, it is not to show that i m important and high-class, it is purely busy, i do not know when i can finish something, so i need to plan ahead.

Sound as if i m a workaholic but i m not, i dun even intend to be one and that is why i m trying so hard to prepare ourselves for the future. One day i hope people will begin to see the rationale of all these, and eventually understand.

But for now, its back to work and best wishes to all who yearn for success and for those who are comfortable with their life, enjoy it.

Ps: Thanx Ansy for the stars and the calender. They look fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home