Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Friends for life....

During these past few years of my life, I have come to realise who my true friends are... One has just left my house :)

There are some friends that have I known since young, since school, since uni - very strong... There are some friends that I call "teacher" - which have guided me thru my training years... There are some friends whom I have got to know during work and have blossomed into something special since... There are some friends that I have met randomly thru my path in life... My family are also my friends... Thinking about it, I have a great bunch of friends - all different and impt in their own way.

Thinking back, some which I used to think were my friends, actually are not that important in my life anymore! Quite sad really, but being friends is a 2 way system and an understanding and experience that you've shared together...

To all my Dear Friends out there - you will know if you are impt to me...

I want to thank you for your patience, your guidance, your love and supporting me thru thick and thin... Although I may be rubbish at keeping contact and I forget your birthdays etc - I want you to know that you are impt in my life and forever will be...

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart..."

And lastly to my greatest friend and love - my Huppy:

"Love is not just about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not just about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..."

Love you Hupps to the power of infinity!!! hehehe

Mwah mwah mwah
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home