Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Farewell 2006...

flowers
"A new year is unfolding - like a flower with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within..."

As I wave good bye to 2006 and open my arms to the approaching 2007 - I cant help but reflect on the year just gone...

Firstly, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope it brings you whatever you wish for... I know fully well all the phone lines, telecommunications will be jamed - so Ive decided to blog it! No cards, no ecards, no text messages from me this year - if you're lucky, you may hear it from me personally - but that all depends if Im next to you that day!!! So for those who are avid readers - they will receive my greeting. For those who dont, well - apologies if you think Im slack!!!

2006 has come and gone so so quick... Here are the highlights of that year...

- Bethy's Hen party and her marriage to Matt...
- Dinner parties, gatherings, theatre shows, professional photo shoots
- Mountain walks - Nice scenery.
- Sis's & Kobe's wedding - The beginning of Mr and Mrs Chan.
- Aunties & Uncles visiting from USA & HK - Recollection of times in HK
- Ling's stay at Cardiff - Castles, mountains, and "chips and curry"
- Birth of baby love birds and they were gone
- Porsche experience - Too fast not furious though. Overall : Nice!
- Singapore and cruise trips - Are cruise trips really that interesting?
- Hot air balloon festivals - A Bristol famous event annually
- Gordon Ramsey's snail recipe - Tasted no so nice..
- Chelsea Vs Liverpool football match - Rugged Liverpool football fans
- Visiting my God-ma in LA and travelling back in style via business class
- Prison - Just a job done in a day
- Meeting great new frens and spending time with old and existing frens

It was a great year with so many happy occaisions... but there was some little sad ones too... For all of my dear friends who experienced hardship - look ahead to a great start to this 2007... For me, I will look back and learn from the mistakes I made and cherish the great times I had... But I cant wait for 2007, where who knows what lies around the corner... One thing is for sure, I am glad that I have my huppy, family and frens next to me...

Wishing you all a great 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home