Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Slight hiccup day B4 cruise trip!!!

*Fri 7th July 4pm:

DnA decide to be healthy and go swimming in the local outdoor swimming pool... Swimming lasts for 50mins.... I decided to leave the pool first and take my shower etc... When I finished I noticed lots of little red dots on my inner thigh but didnt think anything of it.... Bed time came....

*Sat 8th July am:

I woke up very itchy... put my glasses on... OH MY GOODNESS... my body was covered in this disgusting red dots... ok, let me help you picture it... Look at your thigh very carefully and closely. See all those hair follicles/pores? Imgaine those are all inflamed and red and raised... and that's the rash! My whole body was covered in this rash - except for my face (luckily) - or you wouldnt see me leave home!!!! Even my scalp was itchy!!! So i popped 2 loratadines and 1 cetirizine (Antihistamines -Dont try this at home!!!) - but No help.... So all day, ive been itchy and trying to cover myself as the sun seemed to make it worse.. so imagine.. itchy rash, but have to wear long sleeves/trousers or stay out of the sun - but where am I? Yip in sunny and humid singapore.... OH MY GOODNESS again!!!

Well, Ive been rattling my brain... what could the matter be? Allan seems to think that it was the Chlorine and chemicals in the swimming pool... He said he saw people cutting grass nearby.. so I assume the chemicals/grass or whatever has ended up in the pool and due to the chlorine opening up my pores has led to this reaction... Oh well, at least we're going on a cruise tomorrow to Lankawi and then Phuket... Just have to stay in air-con and avoid all sun for awhile!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home