Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Sunday, January 14, 2007

First for Pri in a long time!

After last night's massive indulgence... Pri decided to join me in doing some physical activity...

We decided to go to a class called shape and tone... I've not been to this class before but I heard it was hard....

Music was pumping so loud in the room that you could just about hear the teacher with her headphones... She was so funny cos she had such a squeaky voice! The class starts...

At one point I couldnt help but laugh becos we both couldnt follow the step routines!! She would look at me and I at her! Basically we both had no coordination!!! The class itself wasnt difficult in terms of cardiovascular.. just a bit crazy on the funky moves!!! So funky, my rhs calf aches!!!... Basically think of step aerobics...
Well, atleast we both feel rejuvenated... Happy hormones - endorphins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home