Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Could the answer be a Pillow?!?!

Today whilst chatting to Huppy on web cam - he slipped up and told me that he got me surprise bday gift... He said there will be a delivery between 9am-11am!!!

Me being me, ofcourse - Im excited!! I love birthdays! So, from that moment, I was all charged up firing qns about this surprise gift... What did I mangage to find out?

-It's bought over the internet.
-It's not flowers (but it was one of the original ideas)!
-The three clues were: best, practical and useful!
-Being delivered by a "truck"!!! ------ whatever that means
-Being delivered between 9-11am ------------ so it cant really be a courier service as they have a bigger delivery time range like 8am-2pm or 9-6pm!!

I completely forgot about this surprise as today was rather a busy day... First it was off with Jayne to see Lucianne's new arrival - little Adam... So cute.... Then, it was helpping Dad to build some garden compartments... then it was off to the gym.... then it was off to "rescue" Jayne as she scolded herself.... On the way home at 8:35pm - my brain went "ping".... I know what it could be....

I always seem to have problems finding the 'right' pillow until I came across one in singa... so comfortable and it doesnt lose its shape... Here in Uk, its too exp.. and it's silly buying it in singa and carrying it over!!! So far, I must have gone thru about 10-15 pillows in my life so far - trying to find the 'best' pillow - (whatever that may be!)... I mean, to me a pillow is impt cos it helps me sleep and helps me relieve my bad back... I've mentioned pillows to huppy before!... umm

So my answer is a "Seahorse brand pillow"!!!

Well, let's see if my predictions are correct on 15th Jan 07 between the hours of 9-11am! The delivery guy better not be late!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Hey Love,
You might not be that surprised when you see it, but you will definitely use it.

I was thinking of buying the pillow in Singapore, it makes sense to buy from Singapore. I will also get you your favourite perfume, but that is when we leave Singapore at the DFS in Departure hall, ( only departure hall stocks them ).

As for the surprise on 15/01/07, the gift/s might not be very special, but to me, it means a lot (from me to you). You will understand it when you receive it/them.

got to work now.. love ya. kol

Hups

1/11/2007 2:32 am  
Blogger Dental Care said...

happy birthday!!!
Really hope to see u in Singapore real soon!!!!
meantime.. enjoy urself!

1/11/2007 2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home