Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Nightmare of a valentine's day!!!

Well, here goes the saga!

This morning after we arrived home from meeting Moses (about 12:30am) - we (DnA) were looking for a set of home keys. Basically, to cut the story short, we cant remember whether we had left the keys still attached to the outside door keyhole - when we arrived home earlier on and before we went out to meet Moses... After admitting defeat, and assuming that we had left the keys still in the keyhole and someone had taken the keys - we decided to make it difficult for the potential burglar this morning! We placed one of the wooden chairs just in front of the main door - so that if a burglar were to break in - the chair would make some noise or distract the burglar! This morning Huppy's dad was the first to wake up and obviously wondered why the kitchen chair was there!... We eventually had to have the locks changed - after searching high and low with the rest of the family.... Well, its Valentine's Day and we put the loss of keys behind us!

We went to town - to do some marriage VISA stuff... That went quite smoothly except that we may not be able to get our passports back in time for our cruise next week (which is already booked!). Reason is because the UK VISA dept will be shut during the chinese new year period and the process can take up to 7 working days to complete!!! Ok, nvm....

Then we decided to go clothes shopping and we went to Bugis.... When we arrived at Bugis and shopped, I didnt see a step and I sprained my ankle!!! It hurt at first, but then I thot it was ok... so we put a stop to our shopping and decided to collect our outfits for the photo shoot... So off we trekked to the place to collect these heavy outfits... (Usually, we would have the car - but Huppy's dad was using it today!) Whilst travelling there on MRT - the arm of my sunglasses broke! Typical - its boiling and sunny outside and my sunglasses break! Ok nvm!!!

The more i walked, the more it hurt and my ankle ballooned!!! So after reaching home and waiting for Allan's sister Maggie to return (because she didnt have the new set of keys) - I had to get my foot seen to....

Summary: My ankle is swollen and painful to walk on. It is heavily strapped with ointment underneath the dressing. It's valentine's day! DnA have their wedding photo shoot tomorrow all day (in the studio and outdoors) and I cant even walk properly! The new high heel shoes which I bought esp for the shoot cannot be worn! My skin is at its worse!!! Ummm... I just laughed.... Oh well - at least its a memorable day! Wish us luck for tomorrow...

As for now - I think its best that DnA stay put and dont do anything too exciting for the day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home