Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Life in Singa

The flight was smooth, and I slept practically all the way! I had 2 middle aged men sitting next to me (I was seated by the window) - and every time the air hostess offered drinks or food - they would wake me up! They looked after me well!! They even made sure I was getting my toilet breaks!!!

The weather here is quite hot and humid - currently 28 degrees Celsius at 6:47pm! So what have I done so far?

Yesterday, I landed at 4:45pm and my Hupps came to collect me from the airport... the weather was boiling in comparison to the cold and now snow in UK (according to mum)! We went home where I unpacked and realised I actually took over ALOT of sandals and shoes... But I forgot the most impt thing - shoes for the wedding photo shoot!!! Oops - looks as though I will need to add one more to my shoe collection when I buy it here!

Then, it was out for dinner with Huppy's family... I had something rather simple because my skin for the past few days has been really bad... I've come out in this rash and the weather here simply isn't helping at all. Annoying really - as I wanted to look my best for this photo shoot. Its always the same - its like going on some date or a party and you find this huge whopper of a spot!!!

After dinner it was out locally to see the new shopping mall and take a nice stroll and buy essentials.. then bed time....

This morning - Huppy, Auntie and I went walking in the local Bishan Park and then went for breakfast in the local Hawker centre. We did a bit of food shopping and then it was home time - to prepare for the arrival of Ian - Huppys' cousin.

Ian is helping with our wedding preparations for our Singapore wedding... We gathered all our photos and he's compiling a photo CD for our wedding day... also, we will be having a wedding photo shoot sometime next week - quite excited... so cant really wait...

The next few weeks will be rather hectic.. preparing for the wedding, meeting family, seeing friends, Chinese New Year, Cruise, photo shoots.... Tell you all about it closer to the time and when it happens... Now, we're off to catch a movie.... Babel....

Verdict: Random and there's some sections which I havent got answers for....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home