Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

At Last - It's time!

Morning of my flight to singa.... Been ages since I last saw Hupps.... Never thot I could last this long - but wow, I have and here I am!!! Yay!!!

Looking forward to seeing him and finalising wedding stuff and showing him all that has been done here in UK and vice versa.... We plan to have a wedding photo shoot, buy wedding rings, sort our invites, go on a cruise... Just thinking about it - quite a fair bit to do!!! But still cant wait...

I am packed already and plan to go out with mum for awhile... chill out and eat.

Everyone around me have been brill - esp when I was missing Hupps. Also, helping with the wedding preps - my family have been so enthusiastic - giving me more and more ideas!!! And the more ideas they give - the more I want to incorporate them into the big day!!! I was so into it that I was even started to deviate from the theme!!! Oh my goodness... hehehe... all fun really! But trying to stick to plans and budget so that things do not escalate out of control!

Well, talk to you all when I arrive in singa... mwah xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home