Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Great day...

Today was a very hectic day, but a great day....

Firstly, it was giving tlc to my car... my car oil was on zero and my power steering fluid well below max... I went off to the local halfords and bought some engine oil and power steering fluid and proceeded to fill the car compartments with the relevant substances in the car park... Not sure, what was wrong - did I look incompetent? - as enough people seemed to be looking in my direction!!! I even had a worker ask if I could manage!!! Maybe, it was odd for them to see a girl lift her car bonnet up and get her hands dirty!!! Easy - no problem!!!

Then, it was off with my sis and mum to see the venue to decide on the colour scheme... I think cream and gold.... I like it... and the flower combinations being daisies and lilies... Nice!

Enjoying a McDs with Mum was the next thing. We chatted about her preparations for her wedding to Dad and it was great listening to the traditions and stories - (I had never heard it before...) It got me so excited about DnA's wedding... so as a result - we were off shopping....!

We managed to buy new bedding (burgundy - one of the chinese traditional colours for weddings), red nightwear (bought by my beloved sister Ansy)...

Then the best thing of the day was coming home to try my mum's "kwa" - a traditional chinese wedding outfit... Although very sequinny and not really my style - I am privaledged to wear it for my special day during the chinese tea ceremony.... I have enclosed a picture of a typical "kwa" - but the real one, you can hardly see the red material as its covered in sequins - can't picture it? Then you'll just have to wait for the actual day!!! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home