Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

DnA - Engaged (",)

Date of event: Sat 17th Dec 2005
Time of event: 4:30am!
Location: Singapore home

Date of reporting: 9:35am
Scenario:
We had just finished packing our luggage for our return to UK home - this was about 11pm. Andy (Huppy's cousin) was with us - it was still early so we decided to go and have a coffee and send him home... so off we went.. but little did I know something exciting was gonna happen...! During our coffee session - I was starting to notice that Huppy was a bit stressed (or I thot he was stressed) - but I put it all down to the fact that he was leaving Singapore and was gonna miss his family... We chatted about so many things at this coffee shop until about 2:30am and then sent Andy home.

We arrived home and sat in the car-park for ages talking about this and that... We then decided to go back into the flat and I suggested the game MasterMind!!! So here I was oblivious to what Huppy was trying to plan and was just enjoying myself as I was just not tired!!! Huppy was just trying to create "the moment"! But I was just occupying "the moment" with events and suggestions of things to do!

Finally, the MasterMind game finished...Oblivious2 the whole situation, the following summary of conversations went like this:-

Huppy: "Bingy, you're really impt 2me... I want u2 know that I wanna look after u each day..."
Bingy: (Still oblivious!) *Giggles*
Huppy: *Gulp* "Bingy!... Provide you with the best that I can afford... Eat congee, bread or rice together...
Bingy: *Uncontrollable giggles* - Just finding it real funny because he was so serious, but still oblivious!!!
Huppy: (Pause until I was more chilled) - More serious talk (oops dont actually remember the exact wording!)... but most importantly... "Bingy, will you marry me?"
Bingy: "What did you say?!?!?".... Made Huppy ask 3 times altogether - cos I just so didnt expect it!!!
Bingy: "Yes!"

Come to think back about it - it all made sense! How could I not have noticed when the planning etc was going on!?!?!? Huppy thot I may have knew all along and was acting dull... But the truth is that I knew nothing and each time I happened2 mention the "correct" thing or say something2 imply I knew something - it was a complete fluke! Anyways - Huppy just pretended nothing was happening. Thanks Andy for collecting the engagement necklace and making this surprise happen :)

"Huppy - love ya..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home