Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Count Your Blessings...


Today, I drove huppy to the airport to return to Singapore, because he had to be there for his family. It was rather upsetting cos it has been ages since we spent time apart, however, this was something that could not be avoided. We discussed alot and this made me reflect. Now I want to share this with you - Counting your blessings...

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in the quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."

The Contender Theme Song is dedicated to my Huppy as I know this is his favourite song...

See you soon when I join you in Singapore xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so when are u coming back? :)

10/10/2005 6:17 am  
Blogger Daisie said...

29 oct

10/10/2005 6:57 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

cool! by the way, i met allan last nite. the whole bunch of us went to his grandpa's funeral..

hang in there ya? count down to the days that u'll get to see your lao gong.. hee hee.. see ya soon!

10/12/2005 1:14 am  
Blogger Allan said...

I love u baby! (shaking ur ass, shaking ur ass.. )
heaheahehaeh...
We will be there together forever!
Love the song too..
very powerful motivation!
Keep counting!
Mwah Kol

10/12/2005 5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home