Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Friday, July 29, 2005

SumOne Out There Luvs Ya...

Today I heard a lot of unhappy news....

These all range from failing driving tests, return of possible malignant cancer or life-threatening diseases, break-up in relationships, tornadoes, bombs.. and the list goes on...

I listen to each individual... Then a quote I once read comes into my mind:

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody - I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty, than the person who has nothing to eat... We must find each other."

No matter how far you all are, no matter how big or insignificant the issue... someone is always thinking, loving and caring for you... Be strong, as strengths does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go thru hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength... Mwah xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home