Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How Do You Know What Is Right?

Today a friend asked a qn... What should I do?

"What should she do?" was the thought that ran thru my mind. Because whatever she decides will ultimately affect everyone around her... I pondered for awhile...

People often make the situation more complicated than it is and thoughts such as "what if.." suddenly appear. Why? Life is not really that complex. It is us that is complex. Life is actually simple and i do believe that the simple thing is the right thing... Whatever the decision, do not regret and always be accountable for it.

"If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is..."

**Hugs** It will all be fine Dear Fren xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger jaslene said...

Daisy dear, know that you have resigned. Initially I was thinking to myself. Is this ALlan or Daisy? Took a few minutes to realise that its u~ Do whatever u think is right and I admire your courage for that ;P

6/30/2005 1:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home