Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

After math



On the day of sending my grand dad to cremation, we had a traditional ceremony, the norm chantings, walking around the coffin and sending him, barefoot on the way to the crematorium (only about 400 metres, followed by vehicle picking us up.)

The special part of the last day, was having a live band to play some nice songs loved by my grand dad. I must say, they were really good.
They played about 30 songs, and they know from oldies in the 60s and the lastest in the 2005. They were so good that, most of the songs played left many with watery eyes, as we all listened to various songs liked by my grand dad. Especially one which i will always rem, "Long Shu Xia" a famous chinese song sung by Yu Tian.
I can still vividly see my grand dad trying to sing like Yu Tian.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home