Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

80 things about DnA

1. I met Huppy on the internet whilst accidently surfing on mirc - galaxynet sg. - when I should have been revising for my uni exams! (about June/July 1998)
2. My first letter from him was 2nd Sept 1998 - officially pen-friends!
3. Huppy's bday is 2nd August 1980 - 25 years old
4. My bday is 15th Jan 1979 - yip I'm older than him and I hate it... Cos always wanna be young! Im 26 yrs old
5. I had this phobia of "I can never date or marry anyone younger than me.." until now!
6. During one of our internet mirc sessions - i got stood up by huppy for a football match - "hey thanx!"
7. Huppy's hates: Most definitely cherries, yoghurt and tomatoes (but ive managed to make him eat tomatoes by saying "do you love me - if so, you'll eat them!!!" hehehehe Of cos he ate them!
8. My hates: Rollercoaster rides - ones which make your heart jump out... hate them with avengence!
9. Huppy's loves: Basking himself in sun, cheesecakes- esp oreo cheese cake (i've yet to try), potatoes and definitely mango pudding!
10. My loves: Hor fun big time and a girls' best friend - diamonds of course!
11. Huppy's fav colour: blue - sky blue to be exact
12. My fav colour: baby pink
13. Huppy was a quiet obedient child - good boy.
14. I was born in a caul - ie. born with the amniotic sac! Cool! I apparently slid out with ease!
15. My first ever car was a F-reg ford fiesta 1.0 popular , black
16. Huppy's first car was a N-reg ford fiesta 1.3 LX, white
17. We became bf/gf on wed 2nd July 2003 via sms: "so, is that a yes i will be ur gf or not?? ask again. will u daisie wong be allan tan's gf, thru thick & thin?"
18. "yes" on 2nd July 2003, Time 22:04
19. After alot of changes to plans - we met for the first time 23rd Sept 2003, 10:10am. Huppy visits me in UK and the rest of my family!
20. Our first holiday was to Amsterdam with my Sis and her fiance Kobe (28th Sept 2003)
21. I meet his parents in singapore 6th Oct 2003
22. I return alone to UK 14th Oct 2003
23. Our promise: "I, Daisie Wong/Allan Tan promise to love&hold, to cherish, to trust, to support, to care, to be honest, to never keep anything from each other (unless its a surprise!), never take for granted& be with Miss Daisie Wong/Mr Allan Tan for as long as I shall live, to make her/him the happiest&sweetest hon/babes in this world. I shall love no other."
24. I won pre-reg of the year for Lloyds pharmacy 2002
25. Huppy was a great Commando Scout in National Service - Singapore
26. Huppy wants a dog in the future - a Jack Russel... Oops - Im scared of dogs
27. I used to have more than 10 Yorkshire Terriers and a Bulldog called Humble as pets! - hence, that's why I was scared (age until 8yrs old) and still am scared!!
28. Huppy prefers to cook and I prefer to wash dishes
29. I have an obsession with washing clothes - if there's too many dirty clothes - i go a bit weird - and i just wash wash wash!!!
30. Huppy loves to generate more dirty clothes!
31. We're both organised, responsible and drop dead gorgeous people (maybe not the last point!?)
32. We have the same common goals
33. I am currently a pharmacist - self employed locum
34. Huppy is an
internet website guru and options trader by night (you'll have to ask him personally if you want more details)
35. I am known as Daisie (the way i sign off), Daisy (on my birth certificate!), daze, princess, bingy, hon
36. Huppy is known as Allan, Al, huppy, babes
37. I was born in the valleys - Pontypridd, Wales
38. Huppy was born in Singapore - Toa Payoh?
39. I have an allergy to cow's milk and egg white - but still somehow sneak them in my diet and then suffer afterwards!
40. I am allergic to alcohol.. Tried an alco-pop Hooch and Baileys... was ill big time but slowly trying to prove it wrong!
41. Huppy has major nose allergies
42. I always had a fear of swimming and can now swim. Thanx to my coach Huppy (retired lifeguard)
43. I LURVE chocolate or anything sweet... but now - im trying to cut down
44. My fav perfume is the sweet smelling Angel by Thierry Mulger - its made of choc and vanilla - I wonder y I love it?!?!?
45. Huppy's fav perfume is Polo Ralph Lauren Blue and Pacco Robanne Ultraviolet Man
46. I hold the fork in my left hand and the knife in my right hand
47. Huppy holds the fork and knife in the opposite way!
48. Huppy has "alien toes" which make me laugh!
49. We both want to have a Porsche Cayenne as one of our collection of cars :) Nice!
50. Huppy has major scars from his motorbike accident in Thailand
51. I have a scar on my belly button - as when i was younger i had an umbilical hernia
52. When we both go outdoors - Huppy drives unless he's drunk!
53. I wear glasses/contact lenses (v. short-sighted)
54. Huppy has perfect vision
55. I speak cantonese, english and trying to learn mandarin
56. Huppy speaks english, mandarin and cantonese
57. We both love dancing in front of our room mirror to blasting loud music!
58. I dont like reading much - had enuf during school days!
59. Huppy loves to read and increase his knowledge.. I only do it if its a must!
60. Things passed down from our fathers: Me - big calf muscles, temper. Huppy - skinniness, stubborness.
61. Things passed down from our mums: Me - talkative nature, the ability to talk nonsense and being dipsy. Huppy - quietness
62. I have 4 sisters (im the 2nd oldest) and one bro (youngest and spoilt!)
63. Huppy has just one older sis
64. I love RnB and cheesy music
65. Huppy loves dance music
66. Mum has drummed into everyone's head that I love sheep, when I dont really. I now have a collection of sheep stuff ranging in diff sizes from keyrings to ornaments... I have tried explaining that i dont - but ummm - every occaision for a gift - oh, its a sheep!
67. We both have brown eyes
68. We both have tummy problems - I usually suffer from constipation and huppy with diarrheoa!
69. I drink soya milk
70. Huppy drinks full fat milk
71. I eat chicken breast
72. Huppy eats chicken thigh
73. We never argue when it comes to milk or parts of chicken!
74. I used to play the piano but now forgot
75. Huppy doesnt know how to play the piano but wants to learn
76. I am VERY forgetful - esp when it comes to numbers - I only know my own home tel. no.!
77. Huppy remembers nearly everything - even tel. no.s! Makes me feel thick - but hey!
78. I love to eat fish, however, eating bony fish I try to avoid. It ruins the whole eating process of fish - makes eating fish seem like a chore.
79. Huppy always tells me off for being so picky and he eats the bony sections, so that I dun have to eat it - Thanx babes - mwah
80. We are known as DnA - Daisie n Allan..

That's our 80 things (",)

1 Comments:

Blogger Finsology said...

This is so intersting! =)

Congratulations on your engagement sweetie...My do you two look mighty fine together! =)

4/27/2006 1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home