Life of DnA


The Life Of DnA...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

"Army BBQ"

Tonight was the "Army BBQ"... Oh no, don't worry DnA haven't changed occupation!

We met up with Huppy's National Service Army buddies at Ling's Condo... Preparing food was quite easy, I must say, cos all the guys were generally carnivores! Basically - buy meat and lots of it and it will be finished! However, I made salad for the 3 girls - the healthy option.
Chit chatted and had some fun cos it was nice to forget work and stresses and act young again, talk about the past and the present and then the future. Although this group is relatively new to me and they are from all different backgrounds - I enjoy thier company, love listening to their stories and watching my Huppy laugh with them. I hope the army group will forever stay bonded as they once were in the Commandos (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home